Saturday, November 21, 2009

Serious Training Night

train train train~~~
we are nt strong ,bt we have the passion to become strong

although we know that we can nvr be strong in 1 night time
but hope that at least can show some skills in the tournament tomorrow ^_^

it is so tiring but i enjoy it =)

Even i am busying about the training
but SexyM kept me worry about her
So late only reach home~~~
some more alone , work in some kind of lounge ,as she told me

and then my cute little Sister called me
but im too busy too reply her~~~
feel so bad about it~~~
i know she must have something to tell me~~~
let me know wat is it ,ok ?Sis ^_^

bak to the training lo...
more about my day coming up soon~~~ ^_^

1 comment:

  1. training is important so tat u become strong enough to win ur enemy~~~but still is important to take care on your own health so tat u have enough energy to face the challenge...dun later u become skillful in ur game but ur body health dare not support then is = nothing~~remember...love yourself is same like how your mummy love u oh!!^^ have a nice day...

    ReplyDelete